Division: [[Sun Coast]]
Department : [[Sales]]
Job Location : [[Panama City]]
Other Potential Locations : [[None]]
Summary Job Statement
The Sales Center Administrator performs routine clerical duties in a Sales Center in accordance with standard administrative office procedures by performing the following duties:
- Greets visitors, customers and front lobby traffic for the Sales Center.
- Administers Phones/Reception.
- Assists Route Settlement with processing routes.
- Assists with generating call in orders / hotshots (immediate orders).
- Processes donation requests.
- Performs miscellaneous copying, laminating and distributing.
- Orders POS (point of sale material) and performs all required tracking.
- Process AP invoices, prepares check requests, researches payments, and prepares transmittal logs.
- Conducts research for AR Department
- Handles customer check requests.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1 to 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Candidate must be able to work in a team environment, good communication skills, verbal, reading and writing skills.
Successful candidates with our company must pass a drug screen and background check. (MVR/DOT Physical, if applicable)
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 13316057 panamacity