Posted: Monday, February 19, 2018 2:34 AM
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
You are responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant and building a strong team that consistently provides customers great food and a friendly experience. Key responsibilities include finding, hiring and developing Team Members and Shift Leads, conducting new hire orientation and developing the training plan for each new hire. You're also responsible for scheduling and deploying the Team correctly, addressing performance issues and managing the restaurant budget and financial plans.
Restaurant General Manager behaviors include:
- Ensuring the entire restaurant team is properly trained and developed.
- Interacting well with customers, Taco Bell management and the restaurant team.
- Resolving conflicts in a timely and effective manner.
- Making sure your team understands and acts on business priorities.
Associated topics: assistant general manager, district manager, executive team leader, general manager, manager in training, police chief, police commander, shift supervisor, supervisor, team lead
• Location: Defuniak Springs, Panama City
• Post ID: 13532357 panamacity