Earn Top Driver Pay & CDL A Grads Welcome! New Increased Top Truck Speed: 68 MPH!
Are you ready to become a part of our elite driving team? At US Xpress, elite solo OTR drivers will earn TOP PAY and can make over $70,000/yr. And our driver trainers who meet the same criteria can earn up to $110,000/yr. And we value safe driving and reward our drivers for their safety effort out on the road. Solo elite OTR drivers who demonstrate safe driving behaviors can get an annual pay increase of $.05/mile. If you're willing to start your career with a company that rewards your experience and safe driving record with TOP PAY, call or apply now.
Also, hiring CDL A grads with no experience. No CDL? We can help! Start your CDL A training, call for details.
WANT TO EARN EVEN MORE? Consider team driving. Teams can earn up to $175,000/yr. or more and get maximum benefits like receiving your tuition reimbursement 2X faster. And, we'll help you find the right team partner. Just call a recruiter now or fill out our Max Match form on line at usxjobs.com/team-match.
The most important part of US Xpress is U that's why US Xpress now has one the lowest Fleet Manager to Driver Ratio. Our fleet managers now have more quality time to work with you so you can earn top pay and get the support you deserve!
- Earn up to $110,000/yr.
- $0.05 PAY INCREASE FOR SAFE DRIVING! *
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- Fleet Manager to Driver Ratio 25:1
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $7,000
- Newer Equipment - Avg. less than 2 years old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Paid Orientation
- New GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $82,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Pet Policy
- And More!
- Need a Team Partner? We'll help you find one go to usxjobs.com/team-match.
- Must have a CDL & 21 years or older
- *Must have 12 months of safe driving required for pay increase
- No CDL? We can help! Start your CDL A training, call for details.
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details.
- Up to $82,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a driver, class a driving, class a truck, company driver team, conductores clase a, dry van otr trucking, otr company, regional driver route, tanker truck driving
• Post ID: 13315417 panamacity